31 Questions with Whip Hand Cosmetics Model Nia Scott
Whip Hand Cosmetics 2012 launch campaign model and University of Michigan sophomore Nia Scott proves that beauty, brains and a wicked sense of humor make this Detroit-native the perfect Whip Hand Woman.
1. What’s the one thing you can’t live without? My felines.
2. “Beautiful” Is? When your inside is visible on the outside and still glows.
4. Who inspires you? Miss Mosh
5. What are the three makeup products you couldn’t live without? Eyeliner, mascara and lipstick.
6. Your pet peeve? Childish, unprofessional behavior.
7. How would you describe your personal style? Retro-simple.
8. Money, Love, or The Cover of Vogue? The cover of Vogue!!
9. What’s in your purse? My life.
10. Endless handbags or endless shoes? Handbags forever!
11. Sexy is … confidence in your own skin.
12. What woman do you most admire and why? Taryn Scalisehas taught me everything I know and has become one of my closest friends.
13. Favorite Quote? “The truth does not sparkle and shine.”
14. If you could model for any designer, living or dead, who would it be? The late Alexander McQueen.
15. Favorite song right now? “Blue Jeans” Lana Del Rey
16. What is the one thing in your life that you are most proud of? Being accepted into the University of Michigan and being a spokesmodel for Whip Hand Cosmetics.
17. Favorite guilty pleasure? Lattes from Starbucks.
18. What’s the one thing most people don’t know about you, but should? I’m secretly a gay man.
19. IPhone or Android? Team Droid.
20. Mac or PC? Team Apple.
21. Is God a woman? God is RuPaul.
22. “The future of Detroit is” … Fashion.
23. What do you do to relax? Cat naps!
24. If I had a million dollars, I would … Give it to my parents for putting up with me and for being so incredible.
25. What’s you advice to aspiring models? There are always improvements that can be made. Keep evolving and becoming better!
26. If you could redo anything in you life, what would it be? I wouldn’t redo anything. Everything that has happened has only helped me get to where I am today.
27. Best Day Ever? Any day that I can sleep past noon is a good day.
28. What is hell? Hell is when you feel utterly alone, despite being surrounded by others.
29. What is heaven? Heaven is when you feel as though it doesn’t get better than it is.
30. What is your one rule for Practicing The Art of Control? Imperfections are what makes you unique. Own it.
31. What would the title of your autobiography be? “Felines and the Faboosh Life”